Quite simply, it’s the flexibility for the business owner receiving investment. Micro-investment allows small businesses to obtain funding, they would otherwise not have access to, without the constraints, burdens and limitations of a loan.
- NOT a loan.
- NO fixed term.
- Relatively large funding for a small share of future profits.
- NO deposit (or similar required).
- NO obligation to “repay”.
- NO liability for the recipient, even if their business fails.
- NO profit = NO dividend payments.
- Dividends are based on a percentage of profits meaning they scale according to business performance.
- All our profits are reinvested in the local community to create a sustainable growth circle.
In addition, we hope to be able to provide additional benefits to our business partners (business owners we invest in), such as internet/computer access and health insurance.